sort by: relevance title

results: 13397

refine search results
/1340
<< >>
  • lead_573087

    Szent István szobor a pécsi Székesegyházban

    Postcard of the St. Stephen statue created by György Zala in the Cathedral of Pécs.

  • lead_371268

    Lakóház a Damjanich utca 15. alatt

    Höfler Pál villája

    Cottage in Damjanich Street, designed by László Hoffman, photos from the 1930s.

    The Local History Collection of Csorba Győző Library has been collecting photos and postcards related to Baranya County since January 1966. According to the data updated on 1st February 2016, the collection consists of 11,565 copies. As the result of the digitisation project that started in 2012, the Collection includes about 59,000 black-and-white and coloured records of different sizes and types, which are searchable through the electronic catalogue.

  • lead_404259

    Méhek Napja a Kulturális Központban Pécsen

    Bee's Day in the Cultural Centre of Pécs.

    The Local History Collection of Csorba Győző Library has been collecting photos and postcards related to Baranya County since January 1966. According to the data updated on 1st February 2016, the collection consists of 11,565 copies. As the result of the digitisation project that started in 2012, the Collection includes about 59,000 black-and-white and coloured records of different sizes and types, which are searchable through the electronic catalogue.

  • lead_381377

    Négy képeslapon a siklósi vár a századelőn

    The castle of Siklós is in the postcards in the 1900s.

    The Local History Collection of Csorba Győző Library has been collecting photos and postcards related to Baranya County since January 1966. According to the data updated on 1st February 2016, the collection consists of 11,565 copies. As the result of the digitisation project that started in 2012, the Collection includes about 59,000 black-and-white and coloured records of different sizes and types, which are searchable through the electronic catalogue.

  • lead_374159

    Vártorony a püspöki parkban

    Barbakán in the 1930s. Castle tower in the episcopal park.

    The Local History Collection of Csorba Győző Library has been collecting photos and postcards related to Baranya County since January 1966. According to the data updated on 1st February 2016, the collection consists of 11,565 copies. As the result of the digitisation project that started in 2012, the Collection includes about 59,000 black-and-white and coloured records of different sizes and types, which are searchable through the electronic catalogue.

  • lead_381660

    A Siklósi vár bejárata az 1920-as években

    Entrance of the castle of Siklós in the 1920s.

    The Local History Collection of Csorba Győző Library has been collecting photos and postcards related to Baranya County since January 1966. According to the data updated on 1st February 2016, the collection consists of 11,565 copies. As the result of the digitisation project that started in 2012, the Collection includes about 59,000 black-and-white and coloured records of different sizes and types, which are searchable through the electronic catalogue.

  • lead_357620

    Mohácsi Nemzeti Emlékhely

    The national memorial place was built in Sátorhely in memory of the battle of Mohács on 29 August 1526. It was built on the 450th anniversary of the battle, in 1976. (2 photos)

    Kistelegdi Collection.

    István Kistelegdi, the Ybl-prize winner architect and professor emeritus of the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology of the University of Pécs, donated his photo collection, which was made during his scholarly activities, to Csorba Győző Library’s the Local History Collection of Csorba Győző Library. Kistelegdi prepared the 3037 digitalized photos between 1972 and 1988 as an architectural designer of BARANYATERV and later PÉCSITERV. The collection partly covers the state constructions implemented in Pécs and Baranya counties from the 1970s until the change of the regime.

  • lead_356673

    Komlói Carbon Könnyűipari Vállalat

    Frontage of Carbon Light Industrial Company (2 photos).

    Kistelegdi Collection

    István Kistelegdi, the Ybl-prize winner architect and professor emeritus of the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology of the University of Pécs, donated his photo collection, which was made during his scholarly activities, to Csorba Győző Library’s the Local History Collection of Csorba Győző Library. Kistelegdi prepared the 3037 digitalized photos between 1972 and 1988 as an architectural designer of BARANYATERV and later PÉCSITERV. The collection partly covers the state constructions implemented in Pécs and Baranya counties from the 1970s until the change of the regime.

  • lead_352840

    Pécsi Postapalota

    A Jókai utcában található felújított Postapalota épülete

    In the pictures the Post Palace of Pécs can be viewed. The building was built between 1902 and 1904 according to the plans of architect Ernő Balázs. (3 photos)

    Kistelegdi Collection

    István Kistelegdi, the Ybl-prize winner architect and professor emeritus of the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology of the University of Pécs, donated his photo collection, which was made during his scholarly activities, to Csorba Győző Library’s the Local History Collection of Csorba Győző Library. Kistelegdi prepared the 3037 digitalized photos between 1972 and 1988 as an architectural designer of BARANYATERV and later PÉCSITERV. The collection partly covers the state constructions implemented in Pécs and Baranya counties from the 1970s until the change of the regime.

  • lead_684139

    A Pécsi Egyházmegye Schematismusa 1846

    „Pécsi Egyházmegye Schematismusa” (Register of the Diocese of Pécs) repertory – ecclesiastical publication of Baranya County. Contents: - Detailed information of dioceses with clerical register: from 1783 to 2006. 32 volumes of the series can be found in the Local History Collection of Csorba Győző Library, from 1846 to 2006, already in digitised form as well. In the second half of the 1980s, the repertory was composed by György Timár (1932-2010), dean of Baranya County, whose biography can be read here: http://egyhazkozsegszolos.hupont.hu/14/plebanosaink Sources: - Central library of the Janus Pannonius University of Pécs (PEK= University Library of Pécs) - Library of Baranya County Archives (BamL) - Library of the Janus Pannonius Museum of Pécs (JPM) - National Széchenyi Library - Library of the Benedictine Archabbey of Pannonhalma (based on Dr. Szilveszter Solymos’s benevolent notes) - Cathedral’s Library of Kalocsa – central library of the Kalocsa-Kecskemét Archdiocese (based on Mihály Rabb’s benevolent notes) Bibliography: - István Csekei’s „Baranya és Pécs bibliográfiája, Könyvtárak és folyóiratok” (Bibliography of Baranya and Pécs, Libraries and periodicals), Pécs, 1964.

/1340
<< >>